1. Chest/Bust - Measure around the fullest part of the chest/bust. Do not draw the tape too tightly.
2. Center Back Neck–to-Wrist- With arm straight, measure from back base of neck, across shoulder, and along arm to wrist.
3. Back Waist Length- Measure from the most prominent bone at base of neck to the natural waistline.
4. Cross Back- Measure from shoulder to shoulder.
5. Arm Length- With arm slightly bent, measure from armpit to wrist.
6. Upper Arm- Measure around the widest section of the upper arm located above the elbow.
7. Armhole Depth- Measure from the top outside edge of the shoulder down to the armpit.
8. Waist- Measure your waist at the smaller circumference of your natural waist, usually just above the belly button.
9. Hip- Measure at the widest part of your lower hip.
10. Head Circumference- For an accurate head measure, place a tape measure across the forehead and measure around the full circumference of the head. Keep the tape snug for accurate results.
11. Sock Measurements- The following measurements are for crew-style or dress socks, which usually come several inches above the ankle and below the calf.
11a. Foot Circumference- To determine the foot circumference, measure around the widest part of your foot.
11b. Sock Height- To determine the height of the sock, measure from where you start to turn for the heel shaping to the top of the sock.
11c. Total Foot Length- To measure the total length of your foot, place a ruler or tape measure on the floor. Position the back of your heel at the beginning of the tape and the measure to your longest toe.
12a. Hand Circumference- Measure around the palm of your dominate hand, which is usually just below the knuckles. Exclude the thumb.
12b. Wrist Circumference- Measure around the widest part of the wrist.
12c. Hand Length- Measure from the wrist to the the base of the hand to the tip of the middle finger or to the top of the longest finger.